3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHorse Fair Lane, Rothwell, Kettering
Sold STC £179,995
- Popular Market Town Location
- Good Road Links
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- 15'1 Lounge
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Contact Agent to View
POPULAR MARKET TOWN LOCATION - GOOD ROAD LINKS - Accommodation over three floors, cloakroom, master bedroom with en suite, garage and parking. Viewing highly recommended.
Reached via main front door. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Airing cupboard.
DINING ROOM/STUDY 10'6 x 8'9 (3.23m x 2.71m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprises vanity mounted wash basin and concealed cistern WC with storage.
KITCHEN 15' x 11'1 (4.57m x 3.38m)
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Window to rear aspect and door leading to rear garden. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Double gas oven and hob with cooker hood above. Integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Radiator. Pantry cupboard providing additional storage.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Stairs rising to second floor landing.
BEDROOM THREE 10'2 plus wardrobe x 8'9 (3.10m x 2.71m)
Built in wardrobe. Radiator. Window to front aspect.
LOUNGE 15'1 x 13'2 (4.60m x 4.02m)
Two windows to rear aspect. Two radiators.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Access to insulated loft space. Doors to further accommodation.
MASTER BEDROOM 13'2 x 9'1 (4.02m x 2.77m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Fitted furniture to include wardrobes, side tables and drawers.
Suite comprises low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit and shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Radiator. Velux style window.
BEDROOM TWO 11'5 x 10'1 narrowing to 9' (3.50m x 3.07m narrowing to 2.74m)
Window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobe plus storage space to side. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprises low level WC, panel bath with shower over and vanity mounted wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Established trees and shrubs. Personal door to garage. Outside bar area. Timed lighting.
Single garage. Up and over door. Power and light.
Driveway and access to garage. Path to front door with decorative slate chippings and established shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62281604.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.