3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale28 Laburnum Road, Cadishead, M44 5AS
- 3 BEDROOMED EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- TIMBER FRAMED WINDOWS WITH DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING VIA COMBI BOILER
- DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DETACHED BRICK GARAGE WITH CAR PORT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
* 3 bedroomed extended semi detached property * Timber framed windows with double glazing * Gas central heating via combi boiler * Layout consists of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen * Conservatory * 3 bedrooms to the first floor * Family bathroom * Block paved front garden * Enclosed rear garden with decked area * Driveway * Detached brick garage and car port * Viewing essential to appreciate
Upvc front door, radiator, carpet flooring.
Lounge 4.55m (14' 11") x 4.00m (13' 1")
Bay window, gas coal fire and surround, radiator, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 5.58m (18' 4") x 2.59m (8' 6")
Understairs storage, radiator.
Kitchen 2.75m (9' 0") x 3.46m (11' 4")
Range of fitted units with quality fixtures and fittings, laminate flooring.
Conservatory 3.47m (11' 5") x 3.28m (10' 9")
French doors leading to the rear garden, vertical blinds, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2.43m (8' 0") x 3.47m (11' 5")
Fitted units with mirrored doors, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2.70m (8' 10") x 2.80m (9' 2")
Fitted units, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2.19m (7' 2") x 2.40m (7' 10")
Radiator, laminate flooring.
Bathroom 1.70m (5' 7") x 2.15m (7' 1")
White bathroom suite with over bath shower and shower screen, vanity unit, tongue and groove ceiling with downlighters, upvc wall coatings, laminate flooring.
Block paved and fenced front garden with off road parking.
Enclosed rear garden with decorative stone and decked area, shed, detached brick garage with car port.
Loft is part boarded and has lighting.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62281628.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHW1LABURNUM28. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Wilkinson, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.