1 bedroom apartment for saleKings Quarter Apartments, City Centre Apartment, Bristol
Offers in Region of
- Spacious 1 Bed Central Apartment
- Stylish & Secure Apartment Block
- Right in the heart of the City!
- 2 Minute Walk to Cabot Circus
- Easy Acces to M32
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Modern Integrated Appliances
- Juliette Balcony
- No Onward Chain!
- Call Now To Avoid Disappointment!
Gregory & Main are pleased to present an impressive one bedroom apartment set within the desirable Kings Square Apartment Development, located in the heart of the city convenient for Cabot Circus, Bristol Royal Infirmary and Temple Quay Business District as well as superb access to the M32, M4 and M5.
Offered to the market in good decorative order throughout, the interior comprises of open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with Juliet balcony, generous double bedroom, modern bathroom and large storage cupboard (housing washing machine). Other benefits include: wooden flooring, double glazing throughout, security door and communal entrance, secure post boxes, access to bins and recycling area, lift and staircase, telephone entry system.
The Modern White Bathroom Suite Comprises of Wash Hand Basin, Panel Bath with Shower Over, Part Tiled Walls, Tiled Floors, Large Full Wall Mirror, Heated Towel Rail, Extractor Fan, Ceiling Spot Lights, Wall Mounted Storage Cupboard.
This spacious apartment is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Management Company Charges
£1,390 pa. Crest Hill Management Services.
Approx £200 pa.
Council Tax Band B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GAM1GAM000375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gregory & Main Estate Agents, Redfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.