2 bedroom apartment for sale108 Dean Road, Cadishead, M44 5AJ
- 2 BEDROOMED APARTMENT
- CLOSE TO LOCAL TRANSPORT LINKS
- PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING VIA COMBI BOILER
- DINING AREA
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- IMMACULATE BATHROOM SUITE
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
* 2 bedroomed ground floor apartment situated in a popular residential location * Presented to a high standard throughout * Located close to local transport links * Upvc double glazed * Gas central heating via combi boiler * Layout consists of an open plan lounge and dining area, modern fitted kitchen, two spacious bedrooms, and immaculate bathroom suite * Allocated parking space * Viewing essential to appreciate
Lounge 4.64m (15' 3") x 4.36m (14' 4")
French doors leading to the rear area, radiator, laminate flooring.
Radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 2.41m (7' 11") x 2.86m (9' 5")
Modern fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob unit, part tiled walls, laminate tile effect flooring.
Bedroom 3.22m (10' 7") x 4.54m (14' 11")
Radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3.52m (11' 7") x 2.49m (8' 2")
Radiator, carpet flooring.
Bathroom 1.85m (6' 1") x 2.67m (8' 9")
White three piece bathroom suite with over bath shower, majority tiled walls, radiator, xpelair fan, laminate tile effect flooring.
There is a ground rent charge for the flat which is currently priced at approximately £150 per annum, and an additional maintenance charge currently priced at approximately £58 per month.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62283329.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHW1DEAN108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Wilkinson, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.