4 bedroom detached house for saleBeamond End
Sold STC £799,950
- 1930 Built House Part of This Beautiful Hamlet, An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Extended and Superbly Modernised to Provide Stunning Spacious Accommodation
- Flexible Living with 2/3 Receptions, 3/4 Bedrooms,3 Bathrooms/Shower Rooms
- Fine 'Eat-In' Kitchen/Breakfast Room. Oil Fired Radiator Central Heating and Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Driveway Serving Detached Garage and Level Gardens of Good Size. No Upper Chain!
Situated in this desirable Hamlet, an area of outstanding natural beauty yet conveniently for the extensive amenities of Amersham, High Wycombe and Beaconsfield plus the local amenities of Holmer Green literally on the door step. The cottage dates back to 1930 and in recent years has been the subject of substantial extension and refurbishment, to an excellent standard whilst retaining its original character. The thoughtfully improved cottage benefits from an entrance porch opening to the good size entrance hall. Lounge with dual fuel stove and fine dining room over looking the large rear gardens. Study/bedroom 4. Shower room. Kitchen/breakfast room and utility. Master suite with dressing room and ensuite plus two further bedrooms and bathroom of good size. Garage and private gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62283809.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7222810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, Hazlemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.