3 bedroom terraced house for saleShaftesbury Avenue, Swindon
Sold STC £165,000
- MID TERRACE HOME
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 19FT LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM
- 12FT KITCHEN
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- FAMILY BATHROOM + FURTHER GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this three bedroom mid terrace home that is situated in the popular residential area of Park South with access to local shops and amenities and junction 15 of the M4 via main routes. Benefits include double glazed windows and front and rear gardens.
Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this three bedroom mid terrace home that is situated in the popular residential area of Park South with access to local shops and amenities and junction 15 of the M4 via main routes. the ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hall, 19ft lounge/ dining room and a 12ft kitchen whilst the first floor boasts the properties three bedrooms. There is also a separate family bathroom. Further benefits include double glazed windows and front and rear gardens. An early inspection of this property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
A part glazed PVC door with glazed side panel gives access to the properties entrance hall, stairs to the first floor landing and doors to all ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 19' 1" x 12' 7" max ( 5.82m x 3.84m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window, rear aspect double glazed french doors to the rear garden, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 9" max ( 3.71m x 2.36m max )
Front aspect double glazed window, wood effect flooring, part tiled walls, range of base level cabinets with fitted work tops, inset sink drainer unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for under counter fridge / freezer, cooker point.
Rear aspect high level double glazed window, tiled flooring, tiled walls, corner panel bath with hot and cold taps, wash hand basin, low level w/c, wall mounted shower system.
First Floor Landing
Access to all first floor accommodation, side aspect double glazed window.
Master Bedroom 13' 3" max x 11' 1" ( 4.04m max x 3.38m )
Front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 11" min ( 3.33m x 3.02m min )
Front aspect double glazed window, built in cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom 3 9' x 7' 11" max ( 2.74m x 2.41m max )
front aspect double glazed window, stair bulk head.
Front aspect double glazed window, part tiled walls, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin and panel enclosed bath with hot and cold taps.
To The Front
Low level brick retaining wall with sloped concrete path to the front door with metal hand rail. Enclosed area of stone shingle.
To The Rear
Path to rear access gate, remainder of the garden laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.