4 bedroom detached house for saleRevell Drive, Fetcham
Withdrawn from Market
- Substantial Detached Family Home
- Secluded Cul De Sac Location
- Good Decorative Order Throughout
- Garage And Driveway Parking
- Large Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Centrally Heated Summerhouse/Office
- Newly Installed Boiler and Central Heating System
- Separate Downstairs WC and Shower Room
- Planning Permission Granted for Ground Floor Extension
- EPC Rating: D
Stunning property - viewing advised!
Nestled in a secluded Cul de Sac off Kennel Lane in Fetcham, sits this substantial and unusually light and bright, beautifully presented family home.
The accommodation is flexible and comprises on the ground floor: A good sized hall, with solid Beech wood floor, a large double aspect living room with a wood burner and patio doors out to the rear garden, a newly tiled kitchen/breakfast room with underfloor heating and new solid wood countertops, a good sized dining room and a downstairs shower room and separate WC.
The first floor comprises: A spacious and bright landing leading to four good sized bedrooms, three of which are big doubles, and the largest two having fitted wardrobes, and a modern bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
The rear garden, with side access, boasts a large, lit patio area, with the remainder being laid to lawn. There is a Summer House fitted with kitchen cupboards, ideal for entertaining, There is a second, larger, centrally heated Summer House which is currently used as an office and is fitted with a large screen television and seating.
The front of the property provides ample parking on the driveway and access to the garage, with the remainder being laid to lawn.
The current owner of this home has recently installed a combination boiler and new central heating system, the wood burner in the living room, and the house was completely rewired five years ago. There is planning permission granted for a single storey extension to the rear corner of the property to integrate the garage and build a utility room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62285993.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7212188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by V&H Homes, Sales & Lettings Specialists. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.