3 bedroom detached house for saleOrchard Close, Queen Camel, Yeovil
- Desirable Village Location
- Detached Family House
- Three Double Bedrooms With En Suite To Master (Originally a Four Bed)
- Three Reception Rooms
- Double Garage & Driveway Parking
A spacious detached family home situated in the desirable village of Queen Camel and offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation is presented in good decorative order throughout and boasts off road parking, double garage and enclosed gardens.
A spacious detached family home, originally a four bedroom, now a three with a large en suite, situated in the desirable village of Queen Camel and offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation is presented in good decorative order throughout and boasts off road parking, double garage and enclosed gardens.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Double glazed window to the front. Wood effect flooring. Door opening into:
Double glazed window to the side. Stairs rising to the first floor. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level WC.
Living Room 18' max x 12' 10" max ( 5.49m max x 3.91m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and side. Feature fireplace. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator. Door opening into:
Dining Room 12' 7" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.84m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to the side. Double glazed door to the rear opening to the conservatory. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator. A further door opening to the kitchen.
Conservatory 10' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.33m x 3.07m )
UPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and sides. Double glazed door to the side opening to the garden.
Fitted Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Double glazed door to the side opening into the side lobby. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated double oven. Further integrated appliances to include washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Double glazed door to the rear opening to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Access to the loft space. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 10" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.91m max x 2.90m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator. Door opening into:
Double glazed window to the front. Wet room area. Wash hand basin inset to vanity unit. Low level WC. Inset spotlights. Towel radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 9' 3" ( 3.84m max x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" max x 9' 10" ( 3.84m max x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the front. Suite comprising enclosed bath. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Shaver point. Towel radiator.
Double Garage 16' 3" x 16' 3" ( 4.95m x 4.95m )
Up and over door to the front. Power and light. Door to the side opening to the rear garden.
Via paved path leading to the front entrance. The garden is laid to shingle with a variety of plants and flowers.
A fully enclosed landscaped garden laid to shingle and paving with plant borders. Gated rear access to the garage and driveway.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the second exit. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Mudford Road. At the roundabout take the second exit onto High Street. Turn right onto Mildmay Drive. Continue onto Orchard Close and the property can be found via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62286449.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.