2 bedroom terraced house for saleStockbridge Street, Everton, Liverpool, L5
Sold STC £39,950
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Spacious Through Lounge and Diner
- Fitted Kitchen with Access to the Rear
- Two Generously Sized Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Yard to the Rear Elevation
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heated
- Very Popular Residential Location
Located on Stockbridge Street, in the popular L5 area of Everton, is a two bedroom mid terrace property brought to the sales market by Move Residential. Upon entering the property, via the entrance vestibule, there is a spacious through lounge and dining area benefitting from smart wood style laminate flooring, a living flame gas fire with a feature surround and an abundance of natural light. Offering space for a relaxing lounge and a separate dining area, this room is perfect for both entertaining and family meal times. The kitchen features a range of fitted wall and base units, tiled splash backs and access to the rear. Continuing through the property to the first floor, there are two bright and spacious double bedrooms, with one offering build in wardrobes, as well as a three piece family bathroom suite. Additional benefits to the property include an enclose rear yard and double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3658508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.