3 bedroom bungalow for saleCrown Avenue, Christchurch, Wisbech
- No Onward Chain
- 16ft Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
*£1000 Buyer Incentive on this Property
*16ft Kitchen Breakfast Room
*Off Road Parking
*No Onward Chain
Double glazed entrance door to;
Stairs to first floor landing, radiator, wood effect flooring.
4.95m x 3.10m (16' 3" x 10' 2")Pvcu double glazed French doors to rear and Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, wood effect flooring.
Dining Room/Bedroom Three
3.12m x 2.36m (10' 3" x 7' 9")Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, wood effect flooring.
4.95m maximum x 3.86m (16' 3" maximum x 12' 8")(L Shaped)Fitted with matching range of wall and base units incorporating single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven and hob with extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, Pvcu double glazed door to side, Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Re-fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
4.85m x 3.15m maximum (15' 11" x 10' 4" maximum) Pvcu double glazed windows to front and side, radiator.
3.89m x 3.73m maximum (12' 9" x 12' 3" maximum) Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower recess, close coupled WC and vanity wash hand basin with storage under, heated towel rail, Pvcu double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled floor.
The front and side of the property is laid to shingle providing off road parking with path to front entrance door. A side gate gives access to the rear garden having a paved patio area with the remainder laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62288114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.