3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePunsfer Way, Tilney St. Lawrence, King's Lynn
Sold STC £155,000
- Well-presented semi-detached house
- Two reception rooms & conservatory
- Three bedrooms
- Garage & gardens
- Popular village location
A well presented semi-detached house in a corner cul-de-sac position. Accommodation comprises of cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is parking, a garage and rear garden with field views to side and rear.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well presented semi-detached house in a popular village location. Accommodation comprises of cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is parking, a garage and rear garden with field views to side and rear. Viewings are highly recommended!
Double glazed entrance door to:
Telephone point, double glazed window, storage heater, door to:
Double glazed window to front, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail.
Lounge 14' 10" x 10' 10" plus recess ( 4.52m x 3.30m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, electric fire to fireplace, storage heater, television point, door to stairs
Dining Room 9' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.34m )
Recently fitted double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory, storage heater, opening to:
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, double glazed window, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
Conservatory 13' x 11' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.48m )
Of UPVC construction, field views to side and rear, power and light.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 8' 2" plus door recess ( 3.63m max x 2.49m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front, television point
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 1" plus door recess ( 2.95m x 2.46m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, airing cupboard
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 6' 4" ( 2.24m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks.
To the front there is a parking space leading to the garage.
To property enjoys field views to the side and rear. The rear garden is lawned with plants and shrubs to borders, a wooden lean to store with UPVC roof, a summer house with power and light and timber framed octagonal greenhouse with re-enforced glass.
Up and over door, power and light, part boarded for storage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62288945.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.