4 bedroom detached house for saleAll Saints Grove, Whitley, Goole
- No Chain
- Modern Executive Detached Home
- Beautifully Presented
- Four Double Bedrooms Including Master With En Suite
- Open Plan Kitchen-Diner
- Utility Room and Cloakroom
- Gardens To The Front and Side
- Integral Garage & Driveway
William H Brown are delighted to introduce this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED detached family home with NO CHAIN, sure to be a popular addition to the market benefiting from 4 double bedrooms including MASTER with EN-SUITE AND DRESSING AREA, kitchen-diner, DOWN-STAIRS W.C, integral garage and driveway!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this executive detached family home with no onward chain, located in the popular village of Whitley. Providing modern ready to move into accommodation and within access to the M62, A1, A19. Internally the beautifully presented property briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen-diner, utility room, lounge, four double bedrooms including master with en suite AND DRESSING AREA and family bathroom. Externally benefits from laid to lawn gardens, driveway and integral garage. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Entry via a covered porch into a spacious hallway which benefits from a central heating radiator, under-stairs storage cupboard, access into integral garage and leading to;
Living Room 15' 1" x 11' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.43m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side elevations makes this room very bright indeed! Also benefiting from two central heating radiators.
Kitchen-Diner 19' 1" x 15' 1" ( 5.82m x 4.60m )
A fantastic engine room to this family home! This great space benefits from a fitted kitchen which briefly comprises: wall and base units, separated by work tops which incorporate a 1 and 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated dish washer and space for a fridge or freezer, double glazed windows to the front and side elevations and French doors providing access to the garden. The fitted kitchen is finished with under unit and kick board lighting and ceiling spot lights.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 6' 11" ( 1.88m x 2.11m )
A great addition to any family home which benefits from; wall and base level units and plumbing for washing machine.
Another great aspect to any family home, benefiting from a low level flush w.c. and a wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Allowing access to the first floor rooms, hatch providing access to the loft and benefits from a double glazed window to front elevation a and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 8" to fitted wardrobe x 11' 6" max ( 4.78m to fitted wardrobe x 3.51m max )
The master bedroom benefits from two double glazed windows to the side elevation and one to the front, central heating radiator and a dressing area with fitted wardrobes behind a partition wall within the room. Providing access to;
Complimentary tiling with three piece suite comprising of: shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w.c, and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.97m )
A further double bedroom with double glazed window to the side elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 11' 5" ( 2.77m x 3.48m )
The third double bedroom has a double glazed window to the front and side elevations and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 11' ( 2.72m x 3.35m )
The final double bedroom has a double glazed window to the side elevation and a central heating radiator.
The modern and stylish family bathroom comprises: bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
The front of the property has lawned borders with planted shrubbery.
To the side of the property is a pleasant garden space which is mainly laid to lawn with the addition of a decked area and brick patio off the kitchen-diner doors. Well enclosed by brick built boundary walls.
The property offers ample parking in the form of a driveway and an integral garage.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62288993.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.