2 bedroom park home for saleWeston Avenue, Leighton Buzzard
- Excellent Condition
- En-Suite to Master and Walk-In wardrobe
- Lounge, Dining Area and Kitchen
- Over 50's
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE TO MASTER, LOUNGE, DINING AREA, KITCHEN. Stunning park home located on the edge of town available to over 50's. Presented in excellent condition and benefiting from double glazing and gas heating. Viewing is highly recommended.
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE TO MASTER, LOUNGE, DINING AREA, KITCHEN. Stunning park home located on the edge of town available to over 50's. Presented in excellent condition and benefiting from double glazing and gas heating. Outside are low maintenance gardens, driveway plus further visitors parking. Viewing is highly recommended.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.24m )
Double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the front. Wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, electric cooker, gas hob, integrated fridge freezer and washing machine, extractor fan. Opens into the dining area.
Dining Area 11' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the rear, doors to the lounge and the internal hall. Cupboard housing central heating boiler, storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Lounge Area 15' 5" x 11' 9" ( 4.70m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear and side, French doors to the front leading to the garden. Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 3" max x 9' 8" plus recess ( 3.12m max x 2.95m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, door to the en-suite. TV point, radiator. Walk-in wardrobe with hanging rail and radiator.
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin in a vanity unit, extractor fan. Radiator. Part tiled.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.72m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed window to the front. Bath with mixer taps, WC, wash hand basin in a vanity unit, extractor fan, radiator. Part tiled.
Mature garden extending round to the side, with paved patio area, outside lighting and gated side access.
Allocated parking, additional parking for visitors.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is a staff member of the Connells Group working for Sequence.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.