2 bedroom character property for saleLaxfield Road, Stradbroke, EYE
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Sitting Room and Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room and Ground Floor Wet Room
- Double Glazing and Adjoining Storage
***OPEN EVENT Saturday 8th October 11 - 12pm***
A beautifully presented village cottage occupying a good, convenient location in the historic village of Stradbroke. The property is offered to the market in excellent condition and offers a generous range of accommodation occupying two floors.
The Accommodation Comprises:
There is a security front entrance door which leads through to the:
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.16m )
A double aspect room with views over the garden with a range of wood block effect worktops and matching wall and floor units, stainless steel sink top, five ring cooking range with overhead stainless steel and glass extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, pull out wire trays and carousels. Tiled floor extending floor extending through to the:
Utility Room 7' 1" x 5' 1" ( 2.16m x 1.55m )
With plumbing for washing machine, wall units and door to the:
With wall mounted drench shower, with glass surround, close coupled W.C and pedestal wash hand basin, towel rail, under-floor heating and tiled walls and floor.
There is a door from the kitchen to the:
Sitting Room 13' x 12' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.81m )
With window to front, exposed ceiling timbers, inglenook style red brick fireplace and hearth, TV point and exposed timbers.
Stairs from sitting room to first floor landing.
Landing Bedroom 13' x 9' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.00m )
With window to rear overlooking the garden, wall mounted heater and access to:
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 8' 6" ( 4.01m x 2.59m )
With window to rear overlooking garden and wall mounted radiator.
There is a generous area of garden with lawn, pathways and seating area and landscaping as well as adjoining garden store with light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62289050.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.