3 bedroom terraced house for saleDerby Road, Bradford
- GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £80,000
- Mid terraced property
- Three bedrooms
- No onward chain!
- Front & rear gardens
- Close to local amenities
- Viewing is a must!
GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £80,000
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this MID TERRACED PROPERTY which offers ample living accommodation and benefits from THREE BEDROOMS, FRONT & REAR GARDENS and on street parking. An early viewing is essential to avoid missing out!
Offered for sale is this mid terraced property which offers ample living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises a lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and a house bathroom. There are gardens to the front and rear and on street parking. An early viewing is essential to avoid missing out!
Lounge 15' 7" into bay x 12' 4" ( 4.75m into bay x 3.76m )
A spacious lounge with a central heating radiator and a bay window to the front elevation.
Dining Kitchen 15' 6" x 8' 1" ( 4.72m x 2.46m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, a central heating radiator, door providing access to the rear and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.64m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' ( 2.34m x 1.83m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath, hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a lawned garden to the front of the property and on street parking
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with a paved area and a lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62289080.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.