3 bedroom link detached house for saleCongleton Close, Brockhill, Redditch, Worcestershire
- Three-Bedroom Link-Detached House
- Garage & Private Driveway Parking
- Highly Sought After Location
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- En-suite, Bathroom & Guest WC
- 2 Double & 1 Good-sized Bedroom(s)
- Low-Maintenance Rear Garden
- EPC Rating = D65
This Particularly Well-Presented Three-Bedroom Link-Detached House enjoys pleasant cul-de-sac location within a highly sought after modern residential area of Brockhill. The property offers good access to both the town centre facilities and to the national road networks as well as being set within close proximity to the open countryside.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom/Guest WC, Spacious Living Room and a Fitted Kitchen/Diner (with access to Pantry and Built-in Cooker, Gas Hob & Extractor Hood) to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom (with En-Suite Shower Room & Fitted Wardrobe), Second Double Bedroom, Good-sized Third Bedroom and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from a Single Garage, Private Driveway Parking, Landscaped Private Rear Garden for ease of maintenance, Double Glazing and Gas-fired Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62289635.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7179045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.