1 bedroom apartment for saleHuddersfield Road, Speight House, Mirfield, WF14
Sold by Us
- Location - Mirfield has many great local shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs - everything you need.
- Fantastic access to transport links- rail, motorway and bus routes easily accessible.
- Nice country walks within 10 minutes from front door.
- Well serviced apartment building and helpful management company.
- Internet and phone connection already set up.
- Small apartment block - only 15 apartments in total - quieter than larger apartment blocks.
- Will consider selling with white goods - fridge/freezer, washer/dryer etc.
- Sofa, wall-mounted bedroom TV and wardrobe included if desired.
NO CHAIN - GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY RETURNING 7.5% YIELD ON RENTAL
We are delighted to offer for sale this 1 bedroom, penthouse apartment in this sought after and convenient location. The property is within easy reach of local amenities, in the well kept and friendly town center of Mirfield.
Fantastic location for commuters to Huddersfield, Leeds, Manchester and Wakefield - train station just 8 minutes walk and motorway less than 10 minute drive - excellent public transport links and bus routes. Apartment comes with reserved car parking space in adjoining car park.
The impressive accommodation is well presented, offering ample living space and a well appointed double bedroom with good lighting throughout.
Please see the photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62292068.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference yqo-wqm3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.