3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestfield Road,Blackpool, FY1
Offers in Excess of £99,999
- This property has many nice features inc marble/coal fireplaces. Mirror tile feature on stair risers
- Downstairs wc with wash basin. Open plan living room, dining room and large kitchen areas.
- Key features are ornate cornice and centre roses on all ceilings, laminate floors throughout.
- fully double glazed with central heating throughout, with new boiler.
- Spacious back garden, with garage to the side, used as store room.
- Kitchen has been extended to rear and is fully fitted with units and oven and hob.
- 2 main bedrooms have fully fitted wardrobes 1 with mirrored wardrobes 2. designer with glass panels
- Bathroom is fully tiled walls and marble on floor with corner bath and walk-in shower.
- Property is close to all amentities shops and schools. Good bus services to town.
- If looking to rent out this property you could obtain in excess of £600pcm.
**REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE**
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of 2 local junior schools.
The local shops are a few minutes away and are perfect for any errand with a post office, bakers, betting shop, takeaways and a Tescos.
The public transport links are convienient, with a bus stop just along the road and easy access to the city centre and Squires Gate Lane.
Close to Stanley Park and a newly built sports centre, this property is well located and makes getting around using public transport easy.
This impressive accommodation has been renovated to a high standard, it is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms. Great opportunity for 1st time buyers.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62292110.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference q8k-3q7v. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.