2 bedroom apartment for saleSorbus Road, Turnford, Broxbourne
Offers in Excess of £250,000
- Living Room with Juliet Balcony
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Cycle Store
- Loft Space
- Lift Served
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this superb two bedroom top floor apartment, situated in this attractive and popular recently constructed block backing onto the Lea Valley Regional Park. This delightful property is well presented throughout benefits from two double bedrooms
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this superb two bedroom top floor apartment, situated within this attractive and popular recently constructed block backing onto the Lea Valley Regional Park. This delightful property is well presented throughout benefits from two double bedrooms with a solid oak flooring throughout most of the property. An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises
Communal entrance hall approached via security entry phone system via lift to third floor. Front door to:
Solid oak flooring, panel radiator, large double storage cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and separate built-in airing cupboard.
Lounge 15' 10" x 12' 5" ( 4.83m x 3.78m )
Double glazed french doors opening into Juliet balcony, solid oak flooring.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.03m )
Comprehensively fitted with a range of wood wall and base units incorporating built in stainless steel oven, hob,extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine. Ample preparation surfaces incorporating single drainer stainless steel unit with complementary tiled splashbacks, colour changing under and over cupboard lighting.
Bedroom One 11' 2" extending to 12' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.40m extending to 3.71m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, solid oak flooring, fitted double wardrobe with frosted glass fronted sliding doors and paneled radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, solid oak flooring, panel radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising: panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, tiled floor and part tiled walls to complement, extractor fan, electric shaver point, tubular chrome electric towel rail/radiator.
Well maintained communal grounds, communal cycle store and allocated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62292287.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX103740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.