3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTotties Lane, Totties, Holmfirth
Sold STC £200,000
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £225,000
- Stone Built Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Situated In The Popular Village Of Scholes
- Well Presented Gardens With A Summer House
- Scope To Improve And Add Value
- No Vendor Chain
GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £225,000
RARELY AVAILABLE STONE BUILT THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY WITH GARDENS, GARAGE AND PARKING LOCATED IN THE HEART OF TOTTIES VILLAGE
GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £225,000
The property is located in the sought after and pretty hamlet of Totties which is between New Mill and Scholes near Holmfirth. The village has a well served bus route to surrounding villages and towns.
Offered for sale with no vendor chain, this home provides absolutely stunning views across the valley. The accommodation includes a conservatory to the rear and the well prsnted gardens include a summerhouse. There is ample off road parking and hardstanding for those with a caravan or motorhome. Although the property is immaculately presented throughout, it still offers scope to improve and add further value.
Carpeted with stairs to the first floor, a radiator and doors leading to the lounge and kitchen.
Lounge Area 10' 11" max plus recess x 12' 6" ( 3.33m max plus recess x 3.81m )
A fabulously light room with a window to the front elevation offering the most stunning of views. There is an open fireplace although gas pipes are present if a new owner would prefer a gas fire. The room is carpeted, nicely decorated and well finished with coving to the ceiling. A radiator completes the room. It is open plan through to the dining area.
Dining Area 13' 2" x 10' 2" max into recess ( 4.01m x 3.10m max into recess )
Carpeting continues through from the lounge, there is a gas fire and a window to the rear elevation. Again the decor is nicely finished with coving to the ceiling. A door leads to the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 6' 11" max ( 4.01m x 2.11m max )
The kitchen furniture comprises wall and base units with worktop over. There is a useful walk in pantry and space for a washing machine and cooker. A radiator completes the room.
Conservatory 16' 6" x 3' 7" ( 5.03m x 1.09m )
Situated to the rear of the property and being of a UPVC construction. Accessed from the kitchen.
Carpeted with loft access and doors leading to three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 10' 8" max inc wardrobes and shelving ( 4.01m x 3.25m max inc wardrobes and shelving )
A well presented spacious room which is carpeted, has a radiator and boasts a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 10' 7" including wardrobes ( 3.68m x 3.23m including wardrobes )
Another double sized room with fitted furniture. The room is carpeted and has a radiator. The spectacular views to the front can be fully appreciated from here.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.46m x 1.78m )
Another well presented room that is carpeted and has a radiator. It also benefits from views to the front elevation.
The bathroom is carpeted and has a double glazed opaque window to the rear. The walls are part panelled and there are useful built in cupboards. the suite comprises a bath with shower over, low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin.
To the front is a pretty paved garden with borders from shrubs and beds housing more shrubs and plants. To the rear there is a single garage with an up and over door and ample off road parking including space for a caravan or motorhome if needed. There is a lawned garden area and there is a summerhouse.
From our offices on Victoria Street, bear left onto market walk and continue on Station road and then Holmfirth road towards New Mill. Just before vthe New Mill crossroads turn right onto Greenhill bank road and veer left towards Totties. Continue into Totties where the property is located on the right hand side opposite the garden centre, identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62292335.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF103242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.