3 bedroom terraced house for saleDamers Road, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 2LA
- Mid-terrace house
LOT 12 **FOR SALE BY AUCTION** on 8th November at 12:00 at Kensington Town Hall, 195 Hornton Street, Kensington, London W8 7NX
A three bedroom mid terrace house in an ideal location for the town centre and Dorset County Hospital.
The property would benefit from some updating.
Local Authority West Dorset District Council
EPC Rating F
NB. Only cleared funds will be accepted by way of 10% deposit.
To view please contact Connells - 01305 266 755
For viewing times, or agents' details, please go to the Harman Healy website. Interested parties must rely on their own inspection. Measurements are not taken by the auctioneers.
LEGAL DOCUMENTATION can be downloaded for free from our website.
For VIEWING DETAILS please go to the Harman Healy website
Guide price definition - Guide prices are provided as an indication of the sellers current minimum acceptable price at auction. They are not necessarily figures that a property will sell for, and may change at any time prior to the auction. The guide price may not be the minimum sale price, which can be higher or lower.
Reserve price definition - The reserve price is the minimum acceptable price under the hammer, which remains confidential, and may change at any time prior to the auction. Unless otherwise stated, each property will be sold subject to a reserve. The reserve is expected to be set no more than 10% above a fixed figure guide price, or within a guide price range.
GENERAL ENQUIRIES: Please read the important information below first and visit our website, which will answer most of your questions.
- Please refer to the Special Conditions of Sale & General Conditions of Sale for details of any additional fees, costs or disbursements (if applicable), which will form part of the contract.
- If you are the successful bidder, contracts are exchanged immediately upon the fall of the hammer.
- A 10% deposit subject to a minimum of £2,000 (whichever is the greater) is payable at the point of exchange, along with a £750 (including VAT) contracts administration charge.
- Successful bidders are required to show proof of identity (eg. current passport or driving licence) & proof of address (e.g. utility bill or bank statement). If buying in a company name we need a letter of authority on company letterhead, as well a proof of ID & address for a company director or secretary.
- To bid by telephone or proxy we must be holding the deposit, admin fee, proof of ID & address & telephone / proxy bidding form at least two working days prior to the auction. The telephone / proxy bidding form can be downloaded from our website.
- If bidding on behalf of someone else, the bidder must have a letter of authority from the purchaser, copies of the purchaser's ID documents, as well as their own.
- The period allowed for completion of the sale varies but will usually be either 14, 21 or 28 days after the auction, depending on the terms of the contract.
- The golden rule is know what you are bidding on and make sure you have the necessary finance in place before attending the auction. Once you have successfully bid on a property you have entered into a legally binding contract
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 65031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harman Healy, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Harman Healy, Croydon on 0208 649 7255.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.