4 bedroom house for saleWhitehall Gardens, Ealing Common, W3
- Beautiful natural four bedroom mid-terrace period home
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Stylish reception room with dining area and garden access
- Large fitted kitchen with direct garden access
- Four well proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Scope for extensive loft conversion (STPP)
- Well kept private garden with a patio area
- Close to tube, over ground and future Cross Rail stations
Beautifully presented throughout, this well proportioned four bedroom period house features light and airy interiors with spacious décor combined with period features and an attractive private garden to the rear.
Whitehall Gardens is a quiet residential street located close to the shops, bars and restaurants along Uxbridge Road and Acton High Street. Acton Town Underground Station is within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.