2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrucible Close, North Hykeham, Lincoln
Sold STC £134,950
- End Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- Wide Range of Local Amenities
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated within the ever popular and sought after town of North Hykeham is this well appointed two bedroom end-terrace property benefiting from off-road parking, an enclosed rear garden, well maintained and spacious accommodation throughout and a vast range of local amenities.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after town of North Hykeham is this well appointed two bedroom end-terrace property benefiting from off-road parking, an enclosed rear garden, well maintained and spacious accommodation throughout and a vast range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed front entrance door, wall mounted panel radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 12' 4" x 12' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.71m )
Having double glazed French doors to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.62m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel and drainer, an integrated electric oven and hob with cooker hood and space for a washing machine; complete with a double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating boiler and breakfast bar.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access and doors to both bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.36m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.34m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with screen and shower over; complete with a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area, driveway providing off-road parking and pathway leading to the front entrance door and rear garden. The rear garden is laid to both lawn and decking; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62295323.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.