4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Forge, Charlwood, Horley, Surrey
Sold STC £525,000
- Large modern 4 bedroom detached house
- Village location
- 3 separate reception rooms
- Refitted bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Garage and driveway
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Are you looking for that place in the country? Well you couldn't wish for a more idyllic setting than the village of Charlwood. Conveniently located just a few miles from both Horley and Crawley, it has a village green which the property overlooks, a local shop and a couple of great pubs.Internally, the rooms are light and spacious. The impressive 17'6” lounge has French doors to the garden and a modern gas fire for those cold winter nights. The separate dining room is ideal when entertaining friends and family and the study, which is very useful.The kitchen/breakfast room has a lovely range of warm wooden units and integrated appliances, there is also plenty of room for a table for less formal dining.The master bedroom benefits from a re-fitted en-suite shower room, which is in addition to the re-fitted bathroom and downstairs cloakroom. Added benefits include secondary glazed windows and a gas fired central heating system to radiators.Set back from the road the house can be approached by a driveway providing parking for two cars at the rear leading to a garage. There is also adequate off road parking at the front of the property. The rear garden is a particular feature, as it is very secluded and has been landscaped with a large timber deck, an area of lawn and is enclosed by a brick wall.
What the Owner says:
As soon as we stepped through the front door we looked at each other and knew this was the one! As we walked into the hall we were surprised at the deceptively spacious accommodation. We liked that there was a separate dining room as we enjoy entertaining friends and the study is ideal for when we work from home.Originally built as the show house, the property enjoys views to the front over the village green and is just a short walk to the local school and shops. Since we purchased it in 2002 we have made a number of improvements including refitting the family bathroom, an en-suite and cloakroom. We have also enlarged the driveway to the front and landscaped the secluded rear garden.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'6 x 11'10 (5.34m x 3.61m)
- Dining Room: 11'9 x 10'9 (3.58m x 3.28m)
- Study: 10'0 x 5'6 (3.05m x 1.68m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 14'5 x 8'10 (4.40m x 2.69m)
- Master Bedroom: 14'8 at widest point (4.47m) x 10'9 10 (3.28m) narrowing to 8'8 (2.64m)
- En Suite Shower Room: 7'0 x 3'9 (2.14m x 1.14m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 9'7 (3.25m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'3 x 8'9 (3.13m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'3 x 8'1 (3.13m x 2.47m)
- Family Bathroom: 7'3 x 5'5 (2.21m x 1.65m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Garage: 16'11 x 9'0 (5.16m x 2.75m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62295746.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20808719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Horley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.