3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFirst Street, Langton Green, TN3 0EU
Guide Price £350,000
- Guide range - £350,000 to £390,000
- Outstanding Langton Green Primary School within 0.5 mile
- Bay fronted
- Floor area 90m² (EPC measurement)
- Cast iron fireplace
- Loft space with Velux window
Guide range - £350,000 to £390,000.
Period semi detached house located in the heart of Langton Green village.
On the ground floor, there is a living room with cast iron fireplace and bay window, dining area with window and views towards the garden and a kitchen breakfast room with French doors out to the garden.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and an independently accessed bathroom (no walking through a bedroom!).
The garden has been improved by the current owners and features a lawn with raised patio area.
Entrance hall - 14'4 x 3'1(4.37m x 0.94m)
Living room - 13'1 into bay x 11'1(3.99m into bay x 3.38m)
Dining area - 12'0 x 11'7(3.66m x 3.53m)
Kitchen/breakfast room - 12'3 x 10'2(3.73m x 3.10m)
Landing - 13'0 x 5'3(3.96m x 1.60m)
Bedroom one - 14'8 x 11'2(4.47m x 3.40m)
Bedroom two - 12'0 x 9'0(3.66m x 2.74m)
Bedroom three - 8'8 x 6'3(2.64m x 1.91m)
Bathroom - 11'2 x 3'6(3.40m x 1.07m)
Rear garden - 26'11 x 19'6(8.20m x 5.94m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62296745.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 304846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.