6 bedroom detached house for salePenfold Lane, Washingborough, Lincolnshire, LN4
- Grade II Listed Detached Family Home
- 6 Bedrooms & 4 Reception Rooms
- Family Dining Kitchen & Utility Room
- Detached Double Garage & Courtyard
- Extensive Walled Mature Gardens
- EPC Energy Rating - exempt
An impressive three storey, Grade II Listed, detached family home situated within the heart of this ever popular village. The substantial and versatile living accommodation comprises of Main Reception Area leading to the Sitting Room, Study/Library Room, Lounge, Family Room, Family Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloakroom and Separate WC. First Floor Galleried Landing, Four Bedrooms, En-Suite to the Master Bedroom and impressive Family Bathroom and Second Floor Landing leading to two further Attic Bedrooms. The Old Hall occupies a central position within the village and is approached via double wrought iron gates to the front providing access to the gravelled driveway/hard standing and leading to the double stone detached garage. There are extensive walled mature gardens to the rear of the property and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the substantial living accommodation available within this superb character home.
Bedroom 1 - 17'5 x 15'3 -
Bedroom 2 - 17'5 x 10'11 -
Bedroom 3 - 15'2 x 14'11 -
Bedroom 4 - 15' x 13'6 -
Bedroom 5 - 15'3 x 15' -
Bedroom 6 - 15'2 x 13'5 -
Reception 1 - 22'2 x 15'1 Sitting Room -
Reception 2 - 17'4 x 14'4 Study -
Reception 3 - 15'1 x 14'7 Lounge -
Reception 4 - 15'1 x 13'1 Family Room -
Kitchen - 22'7 x 14'3 -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26541927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mundys, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.