3 bedroom detached house for saleBrandon Road, Watton, Norfolk
A modern (2006) 3 bedroom detached family house offering over 1300sq ft. of living accommodation set over 2 floors with a stunning landscaped rear garden of approximately ¼ acre and ample off road parking to the front. The property is located less than a mile from the centre of Watton, with its excellent amenities.
- Entrance hall
- Reception room
- Dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
- 2x further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Large garden (approx. ¼ acre)
- Ample off road parking
- Built in 2006
Driving Distances (approx.)
- Watton town centre: 0.9 miles
- Norwich: 23.5 miles
- Wymondham: 14.2 miles
- Attleborough: 11.2 miles
- Dereham: 11.7 miles
Watton is a bustling market town in the Norfolk district of Breckland, just over 20 miles west of Norwich and offers excellent local shopping facilities. Watton has good transport links with both the A11 and the A47 as well as the B1108 offering a direct route into Norwich.
Audley House was commissioned and built by the current owners in 2006 to an exacting standard, creating a well thought out 3 bedroom family house. The house is set back from the road behind a large brick weave driveway, offering ample off road parking for a number of vehicles.
The front door opens into the entrance hallway, leading straight ahead into the modern fitted kitchen with side door giving direct access to the rear garden. A door leads off the kitchen into the dining room with French doors that open into the conservatory, making the most of the stunning view of the garden. French doors lead off the conservatory into the garden. The dining room is separated from the reception room by folding doors, allowing the space to be open or shut off as you wish. The reception room is also accessed from the entrance hall. A cloakroom completes the ground floor accommodation.
The staircase leads up from the ground floor entrance hall to the first floor landing area. The three bedrooms are found off this landing, with the master benefiting from an en suite shower room. A family bathroom serves the other 2 bedrooms.
The house is approached from the road over a brick weave drive, with ample off road parking for a number of vehicles. A pedestrian gate is located on the eastern side leading down the side of the house towards the rear garden. The garden has been beautifully landscaped, with a lawned area, numerous trees and herbaceous borders along with a kitchen garden area and an area that the current owners use to keep ducks.
Directions IP25 6LL
Audley House (121a Brandon Road) is located on the B1108 which can easily be accessed heading south from Dereham at the A47 junction, from Norwich on the B1108 or the All at the Attleborough junction. From the centre of Watton, head west on the B1108. 121a Brandon Road will be found on the left hand side shortly after the roundabout.
Breckland District Council
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage
Fixtures and Fittings
Items regarded as fixtures and fittings including carpets, curtains, light fittings, kitchen appliances and garden ornaments are excluded although these items may be available by separate negotiation.
Strictly by prior appointment with sole agents Jackson-Stops & Staff. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
1. These particulars have been prepared in good faith as a general guide, they are not exhaustive and include information provided to us by other parties including the seller, not all of which will have been verified by us.
2. We have not carried out a detailed or structural survey; we have not tested any services, appliances or fittings. Measurements, floor plans, orientation and distances are given as approximate only and should not be relied on.
3. The photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current, aspects may have changed since the photographs were taken. No assumption should be made that any contents are included in the sale.
4. We have not checked that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation approval, statutory or regulatory permissions or consents. Any reference to any alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that necessary planning, building regulations, or other consent has been obtained.
5. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys, and professional advice about all relevant aspects of the property.
6. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact; we have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. If these are required, you should include their terms in any contract between you and the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62306492.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR160277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.