3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Ridgeway, Meols, Wirral
Sold STC £180,000
- Good Sized Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Gas Central Heating & Extensive Double Glazing
- Lounge Opening To Dining Room
- L Shaped Kitchen, Sun Lounge,
- Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- Off Road Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
For sale in Meols. A particularly attractive good sized traditional semi-detached family house. The accommodation includes: Porch, hall, three reception rooms, L shaped kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom and downstairs WC. Gardens to front and rear, off road parking. NO ONWARD CHAIN
A particularly attractive good sized traditional semi-detached family house having gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The accommodation includes: Enclosed porch, hall, front lounge which opens to rear dining room. There is a L shaped kitchen and modern WC. Double glazed sun lounge and downstairs study. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a modern part tiled bathroom with shower to bath. Outside there are mature very good sized gardens, the rear being private.
With double glazed doors and double glazed winows. Inner door and lead lighted side window to;
Single panel radiator, dado rail, cupboard under stairs, cloaks recess and meter cupboard.
Front Lounge 11' 6" into bay x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.51m into bay x 3.61m into recess )
With double glazed bay window, double panelled radiator, Shelves to recess.
Opening to Rear Dining Room
Rear Dining Room 10' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.25m x 3.38m )
Double glazed bay window overlooking the rear garden, double panelled radiator.
L Shaped Kitchen 10' 7" maximum x 6' 3" maximum ( 3.23m maximum x 1.91m maximum )
Having units with wooden doors, white work surfaces and comprising: Single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards, three further single base units. Triple and two double wall cupboards, double glazed window, double panelled radiator, decorative tiled surrounds. Part glazed door to sun lounge. Shelved larder and Glowworm gas fired central heating boiler.
Sun Lounge 16' 1" x 9' ( 4.90m x 2.74m )
With double glazed windows and double glazed doors over-looking and leading to the rear garden. Pine laminate flooring.
Ground Floor Study 12' 7" x 7' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.21m )
With double glazed window to front, ceiling strip light..
Leading to downstairs WC
With modern white low level suite.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to first floor landing with double glazed window.
Front Bedroom One 11' 9" into bay x 10' 10" into recess ( 3.58m into bay x 3.30m into recess )
With wide double glazed bay window and single panelled radiator.
Front Bedroom Two 6' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.06m x 1.85m )
With double glazed window, single panelled radiator and maple laminate flooring.
Rear Bedroom Three 10' 10" into recess x 9' 8" ( 3.30m into recess x 2.95m )
With double glazed picture window over-looking the delightful rear garden. Double panelled radiator and double doored airing/linen cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder. Double wardrobe.
With modern white suite and comprising: Panelled bath with Triton shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Double glazed frosted window, single panelled radiator and maple laminate flooring. Part tiled walls in white, Glen electric fan heater.
There mature good sized gardens particularly to the rear garden. The rear garden being private.
The front garden has a drive providing off road parking, boundary wall and timber fencing, mature shrubs and flowers.
The rear garden is larger than average and not over-looked, has mature shrubs and flower beds and borders, lawn, ornamental pond and garden shed. In addition there is a patio and timber fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62306510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.