2 bedroom terraced house for saleWood Street, Rugby
- Mid Terrace Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom & EnSuite
- Garden & Garage
IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY. A two reception, two bedroom town terrace property with garage and gardens, also benefiting from bathroom and en-suite. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED..
IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY. A two reception, two bedroom town terrace property with garage and gardens, also benefiting from bathroom and en-suite. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Having a double-glazed front door leading onto porch with further door onto the lounge.
Lounge 12' 5" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 3.78m Max x 3.40m Max )
Having a double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, fire place, television and telephone points and stairs to first floor landing.
Dining Room 12' 4" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 3.76m Max x 3.28m Max )
Having double-glazed French doors to the rear aspect, radiator, fire place, television point and under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 6' 1" ( 2.41m x 1.85m )
Having a double-glazed window and door to the side aspect, a range of base and eye level units with work surface over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, tiling to splash backs, integral electric oven, gas hob with extractor above, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted boiler and tiled flooring.
Having an opaque double-glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level W.C. and tiling to splash backs.
Having doors off to bedrooms
Bedroom One 12' 4" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 3.76m Max x 3.30m Max )
Having a double-glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, feature fire place, television point and access to the loft area.
Having an opaque double-glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, fully tiled shower cubicle, low level W.C. and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 3.76m Max x 3.43m Max )
Having a double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, feature fire place, storage cupboard and wood effect laminate flooring.
Small fore-garden with gated pedestrian access to the rear aspect.
Having a patio area, garden laid to lawn, timber fence surround.
With single opening door and rear vehicular access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62306516.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.