4 bedroom town house for saleAbbeydale Close, Cheadle Hulme, SK8
Withdrawn from Market
- CALL TODAY FOR THE BEST DEAL, PRICED TO SELL
- NOT TO BE MISSED
- 4 BEDROOM END TOWN HOUSE
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- MODERN KITCHEN / BATHROOM
- REAR GARDEN / GARAGE
- POPULAR LOCATION
- PLEASE CALL OUR HEAD OFFICE TO VIEW
ONLY £345,000 - 4 BEDROOM END TOWN HOUSE
Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the generous size and superior finish of this beautiful family home. Having a great family Dining Kitchen with space for Entertaining, Four Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite, House Bathroom and Fantastic Conservatory, Integral garage, Block Paved Driveway, gardens with mature planting To arrange a viewing please call our head office from 8am to 8pm today, Property Comprises of: 4 Bedroom End Town House Family Home, well presented spacious accommodation, gas central heating, double glazing, modern kitchen / bathrooms, conservatory, good size bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom, rear garden / garage, popular location close to numerous local amenities.
FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED, WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62307002.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7221507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Home Agents, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.