4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodlea, Blackwood
- Spacious property in semi rural village
- Lovely lounge with feature fireplace
- Separate dining room with french doors out to garden
- Modern Kitchen
- Huge conservatory
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and mirrored wardrobes
- 3 other good sized rooms all with fitted mirrored wardrobes
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Fully enclosed gardens and a driveway to front of house
Hello, are you looking for spacious, well presented, 4 bedroom family home within the semi rural village of Blackwood?
Would you like a lovely, big lounge with hardwood flooring and a feature fireplace?
How about a separate dining room which also has hardwood flooring and french doors leading out to the garden?
What about a modern kitchen with light wood units, contrasting worktops, laminate flooring and a fantastic range cooker?
Would you like a large, bright conservatory?
How about a downstairs wc?
What about a master bedroom with mirrored fitted wardrobes and a partially tiled, ensuite shower room?
Would you like 3 other good sized bedrooms, also with fitted mirrored wardrobes?
How about a fresh, bright, fully tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath and glass shower screen?
What about fully enclosed gardens to the rear with raised decked patio area?
Would you like a monoblocked driveway to the front of the house?
How about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
Lounge 5.31m (17'5") x 3.61m (11'10")
Kitchen 3.71m (12'2") x 2.39m (7'10")
Dining Room 3.10m (10'2") x 2.87m (9'5")
Conservatory 5.05m (16'7") x 3.91m (12'10")
Downstairs WC 1.35m (4'5") x 1.14m (3'9")
Bedroom 1 4.11m (13'6") x 2.62m (8'7")
Ensuite 1.47m (4'10") x 1.02m (3'4")
Bedroom 2 3.91m (12'10") x 3.17m (10'5")
Bedroom 3 3.05m (10'0") x 2.82m (9'3")
Bedroom 4 3.23m (10'7") x 3.00m (9'10")
Family Bathroom 2.01m (6'7") x 1.68m (5'6")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.