2 bedroom detached house for saleQueenborough Road, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, Kent
- 2 bedroom detached house (formally 3 bedroom)
- Shower room plus separate cloakroom
- Great size lounge/dining area
- Detached garage plus parking
- Lovely size rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (56)
A 2 bedroom detached house which was previously a 3 bedroom as the seller needed to make room for a step in double shower cubicle, if required you could convert the other upstairs cloakroom into a 3rd bedroom without much effort.For a family, this house is perfect, the hallway has plenty of space for coats with a handy under stair cupboard perfect for school bags and shoes. The downstairs cloakroom will also come in useful for visitors or when the children are running in and out when playing in the garden.A lounge and dining area fit for a family. Enough room for a three piece suite to cosy up on and it is also long enough to fit a family sized dining table, ideal for everyone to sit around at meal times.Another nice feature is the lean to area which stretches right along the back of the house plus there is also a sun room which is ideal for sitting in and relaxing with a good book. The garden would be perfect for families, imagine the children running around and playing football or picking fruit off the many fruit trees here.
What the Owner says:
I have had 43 years in this house, I absolutely love it, it has a warm and friendly feeling and it is such a happy place with lovely neighbours. Unfortunately the house is just too large for me now especially the big garden and the stairs so I am moving to a bungalow.I do hop another family will love and cherish the house as much as i do.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 14'11 (4.55m) narrowing to 11'10 (3.61m) x 13'1 into bay (3.99m)
- Dining Area: 12'7 x 11'0 (3.84m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 10'2 (3.10m) narrowing to 6'0 (1.83m) x 7'5 (2.26m)
- Lean to/Additional Kitchen: 20'1 x 6'6 (6.13m x 1.98m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Sun Room: 11'10 x 8'4 (3.61m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 (3.99m) narrowing to 11'9 (3.58m) x 11'11 into bay (3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 11'0 (3.63m x 3.36m)
- Upstairs W.C(prev a bathroom): 5'7 x 5'4 (1.70m x 1.63m)
- Shower Room (was Bed 3): 8'9 x 7'3 (2.67m x 2.21m)
- Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62307599.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11631991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.