3 bedroom terraced house for saleBanstead Road, Caterham, Surrey, CR3
Sold STC £350,000
- PERIOD TERRACED HOUSE
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
- OPPORTUNITY FOR OFF STREET PARKING
- APPROX 100FT LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- MUST BE SEEN
- REFITTED BATHROOM AND ENSUITE
- 21FT KITCHEN DINER/CONSERVATORY
This three double bedroom terraced home is situated in ever popular Caterham on the Hill within walking distance of open spaces and local amenities including Tesco at Guards Avenue.
The property has been extensively updated by the current owners to include a stunning open plan kitchen/diner with island unit into a conservatory overlooking the rear garden.
To the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. The master bedroom is on the top floor with a refitted ensuite shower room.
Keys are held and we would urge you to view at your earliest convenience.
Hillcroft Primary School (approx 0.5 miles)
Audley Primary School (approx 0.9 miles)
de Stafford School (approx 0.6 miles)
Caterham School (approx 1.7 miles)
Caterham train station (approx 1.2 miles)
Whyteleafe train station (approx 1.9 miles)
COUNCIL TAX : C £1390
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62307878.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Streets Ahead, Coulsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.