3 bedroom terraced house for saleWest Camel Road, Queen Camel, Yeovil
- Desirable Village Location
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Conservatory & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Ample Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
Stunning views over the surrounding countryside provide an attractive setting for this three bedroom home, situated in the popular village of Queen Camel. The property boasts a generous garden, ample off road parking and is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Stairs rising to the first floor. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Living Room 13' 11" max x 13' 8" max ( 4.24m max x 4.17m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Feature fireplace with gas fire inset and marble hearth. Aerial point. Radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 17' max x 10' 6" max ( 5.18m max x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated eye level electric double oven. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Radiator.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.92m )
UPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and sides. Double glazed French doors to the side opening to the garden. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level WC. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to the loft space which is boarded and insulated with light.
Bedroom One 13' 4" max x 10' 4" max ( 4.06m max x 3.15m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Feature cast iron fireplace. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Feature cast iron fireplace. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 6' 4" ( 2.77m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Suite comprising enclosed bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Part tiled.
Via tarmac drive providing off road parking.
A good size enclosed rear garden with lovely open countryside views to the rear. The garden is lawn to lawn with a paved patio area abutting the property, providing an ideal seating area. The garden is also beautifully decorated with a variety of plants and flowers. To the foot of the garden is a wooden garage and additional off road parking.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the second exit. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Mudford Road. Continue on the A359. At the roundabout take the first exit onto West Camel Road and the property can be found via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62308583.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.