2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitley Road, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £325,000
- Lounge with Separate Dining Room
- Superbly Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Bedrooms & Loft Room
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Beautifully Maintained Rear Garden
- Work Shop/Store Room
A bright, spacious and well maintained two bedroom semi detached Victorian cottage situated within walking distance of local shops and good transport links. The property benefits from a lounge with separate dining room, a superbly fitted kitchen and a loft room. A viewing is recommended.
We are delighted to offer for sale this bright, spacious and well maintained two bedroom semi detached Victorian cottage which offers a lounge and separate dining room, superbly fitted kitchen/breakfast and a loft room. The cottage is situated in this popular residential location within walking distance of local shops, schools, recreational parks and good transport links whcih include Rye House mainline station serving London Liverpool Street. The popular John Warner Secondary School and Cranborne infants school are also within close proximity. An internal inspection of this property is highly recommended.
Main double glazed woodgrain front door leading to:
Dining Room 14' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.32m x 3.45m )
Feature open cast iron fireplace, stairs to first floor, storage cupboard, power points, radiator, feature high ceilings with coving, painted floor boards, multipane double doors leading to the kitchen and access to:
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.89m x 3.51m )
Double glazed feature box bay window to front elevation, power points, painted floor boards, feature cast iron fireplace, feature high ceilings with coving and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.50m x 3.30m )
With a range of wall cupboards with ample work tops and with cupboards and drawers under, feature Butler style sink, space for cooker with feature extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine and slim dishwasher, double glazed window and door leading to the rear garden, tiled flooring and LED flush lighting to ceiling, radiator and partly tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, radiator and door to:
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, radiator, feature high ceilings with coving, feature cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, feature cast iron freplace and stairs to loft room.
Loft Room 11' 8" x 10' floor space ( 3.56m x 3.05m floor space )
Vaulted ceiling with velux windows, radiator, power points and eaves providing storage facility.
Family Bathroom 11' x 5' 11" ( 3.35m x 1.80m )
Comprising of a paneled bath with wall mounted shower unit and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, tiled flooring and tiled walls, cupboard housing combination boiler, double glazed obscure window, heated chrome towel rail.
REAR GARDEN - a beautifully presented rear garden with a paved area, flower borders, lawned area and fenced boundaries, path, outside light and outside tap. To the far end the property benefits from a WORK SHOP/STORE ROOM with windows and doors. Side gate to side of property with paving to side and FRONT GARDEN with picket fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62308664.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.