1 bedroom flat for saleThicket Road, London, SE20 8DR
- STUNNING PERIOD CONVERSION
- ONE BEDROOM
- UPPER GROUND FLOOR
- NEWLY REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- MODERN CONTEMPORARY DESIGN THROUGHOUT
- FANTASTIC VIEWS OVERLOOKING LAKE & PARK
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD/CHAIN FREE
- OFF STREET PARKING
DAVIS & CO ARE PROUD TO PRESENT THIS STUNNING UPPER GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT, SET WITHIN AN IMPOSING VICTORIAN BUILDING. THE PROPERTY BENEFITS FROM BEING NEWLY REFURBISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT, WITH THE LATEST MODERN/CONTEMPORARY FURNISHINGS & FIXTURES RANGING FROM IMPORTED ITALIAN DOORS, VICTORIAN PERIOD CAST IRON RADIATORS, ORIGINAL SHUTTERS ON RECEPTION/BEDROOM WINDOWS, HIGH CEILINGS, BESPOKE KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES. OFFERED WITH SHARE OF FREEHOLD OFF STREET PARKING
THICKET ROAD RUNS OFF ANERLEY ROAD AND IS IDEALLY LOCATED FOR CRYSTAL PALACE PARK, ANERLEY & CRYSTAL PALACE RAILWAY STATIONS WITH ACCESS INTO LONDON BRIDGE AND VICTORIA STATIONS ARE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE.CENTRAL CRYSTAL PALACE WITH ITS ABUNDANCE OF BARS SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS IS ALSO CLOSE BY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 345653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis & Co, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.