4 bedroom detached house for sale7 Mallace Avenue, Armadale, EH48 2QD
Sold STCM £160,000
- Generously proportioned detached villa
- Flexible family accommodation
- Lounge with bay window, fitted kitchen/breakfastroom, diningroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Large gardens to both front and rear, driveway and single garage
- EPC Band C, Council tax band E
Tel Agents 01506 656645 or 07967 013599
This is a well presented detached villa (98m sq) offering flexible family accommodation within a small cul de sac on this modern estate, handy for access to the town centre, schools and railway station. The ground floor comprises entrance hall with, generously proportioned lounge with bay window and remote control fire within an attractive surround, diningroom, modern fitted kitchen/breakfastroom with integrated appliances, patio doors to the garden and a handy WC. Upstairs is the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom with three piece suite. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. There are well maintained gardens to both the front and rear with a driveway giving access to the integrated single garage.
Armadale is a small self contained community ideally situated for the commuter. The traditional town centre boasts a good selection of shops whilst more comprehensive amenities are available in the nearby towns of Bathgate and Livingston. The property is ideally place for access to education facilities with several nursery and primary schools as well as the recently completed Armadale Academy. The town is close to the M8 and M9 motorway networks with both Edinburgh and Glasgow a short drive away. There is a centrally located railway station which provides a regular service to Edinburgh and Glasgow City Centres.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 70011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Bathgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.