3 bedroom house for saleThe Street, Trowse, Norwich, Norfolk
Guide Price £395,000
A superb three bedroom link-detached historical house offering over 1300sq ft. of accommodation in the popular and well served village of Trowse, just moments outside the city of Norwich. The property is of knapped flint and brick construction with fabulous chimneys and originally formed part of the Colman Estate.
- Entrance hall
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 2x further bedrooms
- Patio garden
- Off road parking space
The property is found within the popular village of Trowse, a unique location which is close to the city, yet still retains that quintessential village feel with shops, a bistro pub, school and café. Whitlingham Park is within walking distance, and along with the café enjoys a dry ski slope and many activities both on and off the water.
The A47 is easily accessible within just a short drive offering direct access to the Southern Bypass. Norwich has an excellent range of schools in both the state and private sector as well as a mainline railway station with a service to London Liverpool Street as well as expanding airport. The Norfolk Broads and the coast are within easy driving distance and there are a number of leisure facilities including golf courses, tennis clubs etc. also within easy reach.
The Manor House is a truly rare find, originally part of the historic Colman Estate. The current owner has renovated the property creating a charming property set in the heart of the well served village of Trowse, and is ideally located for easy access both into the city and out via the A146 and beyond.
The house is entered on the ground floor into the central entrance hall, with the winding staircase located immediately in front of you. To the left, off the entrance hall, is the dining room, whilst to the right is the sitting room. The property is link-detached - the wall at the eastern end of the sitting room is the only connecting wall to the neighbouring property. A doorway from the sitting room leads through to the beautiful kitchen/breakfast room which benefits from a north-facing pantry. A utility room and downstairs bathroom are found off the kitchen, at the rear of the house.
The staircase leads up from the entrance hall to the first floor landing. To the left of this is the master bedroom complete with en suite shower room whilst a small corridor leads off to the right accessing the other 2 bedrooms.
The Manor house enjoys a corner plot, and along with an off road parking space benefits from a modest rear patio. The house backs on to the immaculately maintained bowling green.
Directions NR14 8ST
From Norwich, head south on Bracondale until you reach the roundabout. Take the first exit towards Trowse, and as you enter the village, the house will be located after the White Horse Public House on the left hand side.
Norwich City Council
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage
The bowling green to the rear of the property has a right of way over the area of land next to the parking space.
Fixtures and Fittings
Items regarded as fixtures and fittings including carpets, curtains, light fittings, kitchen appliances and garden ornaments are excluded although these items may be available by separate negotiation.
Strictly by prior appointment with sole agents Jackson-Stops & Staff. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
1. These particulars have been prepared in good faith as a general guide, they are not exhaustive and include information provided to us by other parties including the seller, not all of which will have been verified by us.
2. We have not carried out a detailed or structural survey; we have not tested any services, appliances or fittings. Measurements, floor plans, orientation and distances are given as approximate only and should not be relied on.
3. The photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current, aspects may have changed since the photographs were taken. No assumption should be made that any contents are included in the sale.
4. We have not checked that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation approval, statutory or regulatory permissions or consents. Any reference to any alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that necessary planning, building regulations, or other consent has been obtained.
5. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys, and professional advice about all relevant aspects of the property.
6. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact; we have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. If these are required, you should include their terms in any contract between you and the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62310341.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR160265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.