3 bedroom detached house for saleFirbank, Elton, CHESTER
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price: £160,000 - £180,000
- Three bedrooms
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Off road parking and garage
Guide Price: £160,000 - £180,000
On the cul de sac location of Firbank, Elton is this three bedroom detached home that sits on a pleasant plot allowing for comfortable enclosed garden to rear as well as off road parking for multiple vehicles and gardens to front, Conservatory.
Guide Price: £160,000 - £180,000
On the cul de sac location of Firbank, Elton is this three bedroom detached home that sits on a pleasant plot allowing for comfortable enclosed garden to rear as well as off road parking for multiple vehicles and gardens to front. When viewing internally it will reveal Entrance hall. Lounge leading into Dining room which then leads onto Conservatory. There is also fitted kitchen with door leading onto rear garden. The first floor has the three bedrooms, with ensuite to master bedroom as well as the further family bathroom. The property also has the benefit of being warmed by gas central heating and double glazed throughout.
Laminated floor and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, low level w.c., pedestal was basin, laminated floor and a radiator.
Lounge 12' 1" x 16' into bay ( 3.68m x 4.88m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, double glazed window to the side elevation, two wall lights, point for a gas fire and a radiator. Open to ........
Dining Room 11' 8" x 8' ( 3.56m x 2.44m )
Double glazed double doors to the Conservatory, dado rail and a radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 6' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, tiled splash back, space for washing machine, fridge, dishwasher and range cooker. There are spot lights to the ceiling, a door to the storage room and a radiator.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 14' 10" ( 2.90m x 4.52m )
Double glazing to all three sides with doors leading to the rear garden, wall heater and tiled floor.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, loft and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors hanging space and shelving, radiator.
Walk in shower, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, double glazed window to the side elevation, laminated floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.01m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, panelled bath with mixer tap, low level w.c., pedestal was basin, tiled walls and laminated floor with a heated towel rail.
Paved to provide off road parking with a lawned area and side gate providing access to the rear garden.
Path leading to the paved seating area, steps up to the gravelled area and lawn with established borders.
Light and power, vented for a tumble dryer with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62310455.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.