2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLegends Way, Hull
- No Chain
- Sought After Location
- Nicely Presented
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge & Lovely Fitted Kitchen
A lovely two bedroom end-terrace property ideal for the first time buyer or young family - view now to avoid disappointment!
A lovely two bedroom end-terrace property briefly comprising of an entrance hall leading to the second double bedroom and modern shower room. To the first floor is the large lounge and kitchen area, a fixed stair case leads to the master bedroom and en suite. Overall this property is a great size and offers a lovely modern family home - not to be missed!
Situated on the edge of this popular development in West Hull, Legends Way is accessed directly off the A63 and is well placed for local amenities and access to the M62 and the Humber Bridge.
With double glazed window to the front and side and radiator.
With shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan and radiator.
With three double glazed windows to the front and side, radiator, television point, telephone point and open plan with kitchen.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splash back tiling, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer, extractor fan and radiator.
With four double glazed windows to the front and side, radiator and television point.
Partially tiled with shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan and radiator.
Please note we are awaiting room measurements.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62310473.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.