3 bedroom cottage for saleHigh Street, Stanstead Abbotts, Ware
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious Lounge with Separate Dining Room & Kitchen
- Lobby Area & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Three Generous Sized Bedrooms
- Luxury En-Suite Shower Room
- Courtyard Style Rear Garden
- NO UPWARD CHAIN..
A truly immaculate and well presented semi detached three bedroom and double fronted Victorian house which has been superbly maintained by the current vendor. The property offers spacious living accommodation with many original features and must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Situated in the popular village of Stanstead Abbotts with its many amenities and good transport links we offer for sale this three double bedroom semi detached Victorian house offering superb living accommodation with spacious lounge and separate dining room, immaculately fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a downstairs cloakroom, three generous sized bedrooms, luxury en suite and luxury shower/bathroom, courtyard rear garden, parking and a garage. The property benefits from being within walking distance of St Margaret's mainline station serving London Liverpool Street and is being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. An internal viewing is strongly recommended.
Feature timber black front door leading to;
Stairs to first floor, door to family lounge and door to separate dining room.
Lounge 17' 4" x 14' 4" max ( 5.28m x 4.37m max )
Feature double glazed sash window to front elevation, ornate coving, picture rail, feature log burner with stone surround, TV point and power points, two radiators, returning door to hallway and further door to dining room, open square archway leading to kitchen/breakfast room.
Dining Room 22' x 12' 4" ( 6.71m x 3.76m )
Feature double glazed sash style window to front elevation, side elevation and upvc double glazed French doors leading out to the courtyard rear garden. Quality wood effect laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, deep recess storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 2" x 12' 10" into recess ( 5.23m x 3.91m into recess )
Superbly fitted with a range of cream 'cottage style' wall cupboards and display units with ample black granite work tops with further cupboards and drawers under. Feature 'Butler' sink with space for a feature gas 'Range' style cooker with extractor fan above, space for American style fridge freezer, pull out larder unit and book shelf, space for dishwasher, automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, granite tiled splash backs, feature centre island/breakfast bar with further cupboards and drawers under. Double glazed window to rear overlooking courtyard style rear garden. Door to:
With tiled flooring, matching kitchen units, double storage cupboard, stable style door leading to courtyard rear garden and to:
Fitted with a white suite comprising a low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard below, ceramic tiled flooring half height tiled walls. Spot lights to ceiling and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Spacious landing with doors leading off to bedrooms, bathroom and access to spacious loft. Door to:
Master Bedroom 13' 8" x 10' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.28m )
Double glazed sash style window to front elevation, power points and built in double wardrobes, coving to ceiling, radiator and door to:
Luxury En Suite Shower Room
A white contemporary suite comprising of a low level flush WC with concealed cistern, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard and shelving below, large walk in shower with glazed door, fully tiled ceramic walls and flooring, wall mounted mirror fronted cupboard and spot lights to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.81m )
Double glazed feature sash window to front elevation, power points, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 15' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.80m x 3.15m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, power points, radiator, feature vaulted ceiling, storage cupboards and airing cupboard.
Luxury Family Bathroom 9' x 7' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.29m )
A modern white suite comprising a paneled enclosed bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, low level flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, pod style shower cubicle with body jet system, glazed to two sides, ceramic tiled walls and flooring, low level traditional style radiator, extractor fan, upvc obscure double glazed window to rear aspect.
As previously mentioned the cottage comprises of a walled courtyard style REAR GARDEN, being predominantly paved with flower borders, brick retaining walls, shingled area and patio area. Outside light, outside water tap and outside power point. Lock store cupboard and further storage cupboard. FRONT GARDEN being paved with wrought iron railings.
The property has a driveway to the side which leads onto an allocated parking space. Further parking is available further down the drive for numerous vehicles and access to single GARAGE EN BLOC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62310494.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.