1 bedroom flat for saleChester Studios, Dalston Lane, Hackney
Withdrawn from Market
- Unique fully private post-war Art Deco style building.
- Presented in excellent order and set on the first floor.
- Boasting a generous 560sqft (52sqm) of living space.
- Spacious and bright dual aspect reception room with separate kitchen.
- Large bedroom with built-in wardrobes and stylish bathroom.
- Building just undergone a complete renovation.
- Comes with a share of the freehold and secure bike store.
- Nestled between Dalston, Hackney and Stoke Newington.
- Close to Broadway Market and London Fields.
- Easy access to Shoreditch, the City and beyond.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Rare to the market and set within a fully private well-preserved post-war Art Deco style building is this first floor one bedroom apartment. The property is presented in excellent order and boasts 560sqft (52sqm) of living space with 3m ceiling height. Bathed in natural light and comprising a spacious dual aspect reception, a separate fitted kitchen, a large bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a stylish three piece bathroom. Offered with a share of the freehold the building has just undergone a complete renovation including a new roof, new double glazed windows, full external render and redecoration, a new security door/entry system and a new secure bike store. Located within close proximity to the vibrant life of Dalston, Hackney and Stoke Newington, offering various bars, cafés and restaurants. Broadway Market and London Fields are nearby whilst an array of local transport links put Shoreditch and the City in easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101617011194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BlakeStanley Estate Agents, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.