Commercial Property for saleWilliam Hill Bookmakers, Catton Grove Road, Norwich, NR3
Withdrawn from Market
1,592 sq. ft.
- 1,592 sq ft (147 sq m)
- MODERN RETAIL INVESTMENT
- LET TO STRONG FINANCIAL COVENANT
- CLOSE TO THE NORWICH OUTER RING ROAD
- PURPOSE BUILT RETAIL PREMISES
- OPTION TO ACQUIRE TWO RESIDENTIAL APARTMENTS
The subject property comprises the ground floor of a modern two storey building, constructed in 2008 and provides well proportioned retailing accommodation with extensive frontage to Catton Grove Road. WC facilities are installed. The property was let as a shell and has been extensively fitted out by the current tenants, who had the property designed for their purposes to expand from a smaller shop nearby.
On the first floor are two residential apartments which are available by separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62311160.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 334449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnolds Keys, Norwich - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.