2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClover Way, Fakenham
Sold STC £165,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden & Parking
An immaculately presented semi detached house situated on a popular estate in Fakenham. The property benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom, two double bedrooms, lounge-diner, garden and parking. Viewing essential!
UPVC door to front and radiator. Door to:
Lounge / Diner 19' 9" maximum x 11' 7" ( 6.02m maximum x 3.53m )
Understairs cupboard, radiator and television point. Oak flooring and double glazed window to front. Stairs to first floor and door to:
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with worksurfaces over, single bowl sink and drainer with travertine tiled splashbacks. Double eye-level oven with gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler and radiator. Ceiling coving and double glazed window to rear and UPVC door into rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 9" maximum ( 3.35m x 2.97m maximum )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator, television point and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.95m )
Radiator, television point and double glazed window to front.
WC, wash hand basin vanity unit with mixer taps, shower bath with shower over and tiled splashbacks. Heated chrome towel rail. UPVC double glazed window to side.
The rear garden is enclosed with side access gate and is lawned with a patio seating area. There is allocated parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62312372.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.