1 bedroom flat for saleNorroy Road, London
Sold STC £540,000
- One Bedroom Flat
- Enviably Close To Putney High Street
- Great For Commuters
- Large Reception Room
- Modern Bathroom
Barnard Marcus are proud to offer this fantastically located larger than average one bedroom flat. Positioned within a very short distance to Putney High Street and therefore close to the brilliant shops and bars.
Barnard Marcus are proud to offer this fantastically located larger than average one bedroom flat. Positioned within a very short distance to Putney High Street and therefore close to the brilliant shops and bars, the flat comprises one double bedroom, a large reception room which benefits from shutters on the windows and a small balcony, fitted kitchen, and modern bathroom. Storage space is plentiful with the large loft space recently insulated and boarded.
Its great location also means it is perfectly located for commuters, with Putney train station and East Putney station within a short distance. Additionally, with the A3 only a short drive away, getting in and out of London is easy.
The property also benefits from a recent lease extension up to 999 years and, subject to planning permission, has the potential to extend.
Reception 16' 8" x 15' 5" ( 5.08m x 4.70m )
Kitchen 12' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.03m )
Bedroom 11' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.12m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62312393.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUR105115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.