3 bedroom house for saleCleveland Court Mews, St James's, London, SW1A
Under Offer £6,850,000
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 4 bathrooms
- Porter / Concierge
- New Development
- Roof Terrace
- Private Parking
A truly exclusive residence located in London's historic heart, adjacent to St James's Palace. Cleveland Court Mews is an exceptional and sophisticated scheme by The Crown Estate, with each 3 bedroom mews property benefiting from a 24 hour uniformed concierge service and private parking.
This mews property has been interior designed by Studio Ashby, using a natural palette full of texture and earth tones, to create a calm and peaceful retreat in bustling central London. Inspiration has been taken inspiration from some of the British abstract figurative artists, whose works hang in the permanent galleries at the National Gallery, along with the local architecture of this prestigious area.
The space is full of character and personality and comprises: an entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, reception, media room, gym, master bedroom suite, a second double bedroom suite, third bedroom, shower room and a private roof terrace. The property also benefits from garaged parking.
- Bespoke handmade British kitchen by Kaizen with integrated Gaggenau equipment.
- Integrated Crestron home automation system
- Crestron in-wall touch panels in all principal rooms, controlling building access, audio, HVAC and a concierge communication service
- Lutron Homeworks lighting control system, enabling individual scene setting and centralised control
- High definition TV and radio distribution
- Underfloor heating to all rooms
- Comfort cooling and boost heating
- Sliding glass roof lights and balcony and terrace clad with York stone paving
- Book-matched marble in the master bedroom
- Garaged parking
- 24 hour uniformed concierge and security
Many of London's finest and most illustrious establishments are to be found within St James's. With a quintessentially British charm and a heritage stretching back over 4 centuries, this refined area offers the finest craftsmanship, elite brands and an unparalleled commitment to quality, luxury and style.
Designed by leading Edwardian architect Frank Verity and constructed in 1905, Cleveland Court was home to notable members of the aristocracy and also accommodated the London Fencing Club. Cleveland Court Mews is adjacent to the main building and provides a private and peaceful location for the mews houses.
Local transport links include Green Park tube station (0.2) for the Jubilee, Victoria and Piccadilly lines. All distances are approximate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER160179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.