3 bedroom house for saleCleveland Court Mews, St James's, London, SW1A
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 4 bathrooms
- Porter / Concierge
- New Development
- Private Parking
A truly exclusive residence located in London's historic heart, adjacent to St James's Palace. Cleveland Court Mews is an exceptional and sophisticated scheme by The Crown Estate, with each 3 bedroom mews property benefiting from a 24 hour uniformed concierge service and private parking.
This mews property has been interior designed by Joanna Trading, using a deep and rich palette to create a sophisticated and elegant home.
The space is peaceful and thoughtful designed with entertaining in mind. The property comprises: an entrance hall, formal reception room, kitchen/dining room, master bedroom suite with private terrace, 2 further bedroom suites, media room, terrace and guest WC.
- Bespoke handmade British kitchen by Kaizen with integrated Gaggenau equipment.
- Integrated Crestron home automation system
- Crestron in-wall touch panels in all principal rooms, controlling building access, audio, HVAC and a concierge communication service
- Lutron Homeworks lighting control system, enabling individual scene setting and centralised control
- High definition TV and radio distribution
- Underfloor heating to all rooms
- Comfort cooling and boost heating
- Sliding glass roof lights and balcony and terrace clad with York stone paving
- Book-matched marble in the master bedroom
- Garaged parking
- 24 hour uniformed concierge and security
Many of London's finest and most illustrious establishments are to be found within St James's. With a quintessentially British charm and a heritage stretching back over 4 centuries, this refined area offers the finest craftsmanship, elite brands and an unparalleled commitment to quality, luxury and style.
Designed by leading Edwardian architect Frank Verity and constructed in 1905, Cleveland Court was home to notable members of the aristocracy and also accommodated the London Fencing Club. Cleveland Court Mews is adjacent to the main building and provides a private and peaceful location for the mews houses.
Local transport links include Green Park tube station (0.2) for the Jubilee, Victoria and Piccadilly lines. All distances are approximate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER160180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.