2 bedroom flat for saleThe Groves
- A fantastic 2 double bedroom first floor flat
- Well designed modern kitchen with appliances
- Superb location within the Groves
- Moments from the High Street and New Malden train station
- Ideal for first time buyer or investors
This is a great purchase for a first time buyer or investor, as its location is fantastic, being within walking distance of the High Street and station and it also has large rooms, particularly the living room, that allows light to flood in. The modern fitted kitchen has built-in appliances by Bosch that include an oven and hob and an integrated fridge and freezer. The 2 double bedrooms have wardrobes and there is also a modern bathroom with a white suite. The property has well-tended communal gardens to the front and rear for the enjoyment of the residents. There is also a garage in block. We understand from the current owners that the lease has approximately 86 years remaining and that the services charge is £1100 pa.
Situated within the ever-popular Groves area of New Malden, walking distance of New Malden station, where there are excellent commuter services to Waterloo (Zone 4). Beyond the station is New Malden High Street with shops, supermarkets and well-known retail outlets, as well as cafés and restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62313242.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 324801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.