3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleColeridge Way, Oakham
Sold STC £190,000
- Three Storey Town House
- Fitted Living Kitchen
- Sitting Room or Further Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage and Parking
A modern three storey end of terrace town house situated on the edge of this popular Rutland market town. The property has 3 bedrooms with the potential of a further bedroom or sitting room, en-suite to the master bedroom, gas central heating and double glazing.
Wall mounted outside light and double glazed front entance door leading to:
1.93m narr x2.97m (6'4"narr x9'9")
With radiator, telephone point, central heating thermostat, Karndean flooring and staircase with single handrail leading off to the first floor accommodation.
0.86m x 1.78m (2'10"x 5'10")
With 2 piece suite comprising low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin, tiling and extractor fan and radiator, Karndean flooring.
1.78m x 1.75m (5'10"x5'9")
Fitted with base and wall mounted cupboards and work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing and space for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, Karndean flooring, extractor fan and central heating boiler and programmer.
Fitted Living Kitchen
3.91m narr x 6.71m max (12'10" narr x22' max) L Shape
Fitted with base and wall mounted cupboards and work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit with one and a half bowls, single drainer and mixer tap, built in stainless steel appliances including hob, cooker hood and oven, further appliance space, 2 radiators, t.v. point, Karndean flooring, built in understairs cupboard and 2 Upvc double glazed doors leading to the paved patio area and lawned rear garden.
Sitting Room/Further Bedroom Four
3.89max m x 3.48m (12'9"max x 11'5") L shape
With 2 radiators, t.v. point, telephone point, fm/dab radio point and 2 windows.
3.89m x 2.79m (12'9"x9'2")
With radiator, t.v. point, telephone point and fitted wardrobes.
En-suite Shower Room
1.85m x1.35m (6'1"x4'5") Plus shower compartment
With 3 piece suite comprising large tiled shower compartment, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, radiator, electric shaver point and extractor fan.
2.82m x 3.84m (9'3" x 12'7") Restricted headspace due to roof line
With radiator, t.v. point and built in over stairs airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, slatted shelving and immersion heater, fitted wardrobes.
1.85m x 3.05m (6'1" x 10') Restricted headspace due to roof line
With radiator, t.v. point and skylight.
1.96m x 2.11m (6'5"x6'11")
With 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, radiator, extractor fan and skylight.
There is a single car parking space in front of the garage which is situated to the rear of the property.
With up and over door.
There is a small open plan lawned area to the front of the property and a paved pathway leading to the double glazed front entrance door. There is a timber decked terrace area immediately to the rear of the property with a cold water tap, wall mounted outside light, lawn and fencing. There is a paved pathway to a rear access gate which leads to the parking space and single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62313722.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.