4 bedroom town house for saleCarlton Boulevard, Lincoln
Sold STC £190,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Wide Range of Local Amenities
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Popular Uphill Position
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in a popular and sought after uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this spacious and well appointed four bedroom, three storey townhouse benefiting from off-road parking, garage, an enclosed rear garden and a wide range of local amenities.
Situated in a popular and sought after uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this spacious and well appointed four bedroom, three storey townhouse benefiting from off-road parking, garage, an enclosed rear garden and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Lounge, Four Bedrooms with an Ensuite to the Master and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed front entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC, wash hand basin and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 11' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.40m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, power, TV and telephone points and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 12' 9" ( 4.42m x 3.89m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a Rangemaster one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space and plumbing for appliances and an integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood; complete with tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted panel radiator, understairs storage cupboard and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Utility 7' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.21m x 1.93m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating an Asterite sink and drainer and space and plumbing for a washing machine; complete with tiled flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, central heating boiler and a double glazed window and door to the rear aspect leading out to the garden.
Lounge 17' 11" x 12' 8" ( 5.46m x 3.86m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front aspect, TV point and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.38m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with part tiled walls, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 11' 3" ( 4.17m x 3.43m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.51m x 1.93m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator, part tiled walls and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a decked area; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters with gated access to the rear giving access to the garage.
Garage 16' 8" x 9' ( 5.08m x 2.74m )
With up and over door, power, lighting and storage into the eaves.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62314037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.